Saturday, March 12, 2011

How it works

Part I Consideration:

Each participant gives me an object in exchange for a drawing of that object. I will ask you to write the answer to the question "What is the value of this object" on a printed card.

You will keep the drawing, I will keep the object.

During the opening on April 22, 2011, I will be making the drawings on the spot, “live” if you will. Each drawing will take about 20 minutes to complete. The Gallery is a temporarily repurposed commercial space located at

101 N Brand Ave Suite 240 Glendale CA 91203

If you can't make it to the opening in Glendale in April, I am already making the object/drawing exchanges and I will continue this project even after the gallery opening. A post office box is coming soon so we can do this by mail.

Objects and participants’ answers will be displayed in the gallery for the duration of the show (part I)

This project is part of GATE projects. You can find more info about those art super-heroes at http://gateprojects.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment